Friday 19 March 2010

notice

At the last minute my family decides to plan a family vacay (without my father, tho he was the one who planned this). So here i am, in Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa, enjoying what little view we got - not that we don't have much of a view. So-so i guess. I can see the beach outside the window, and lots of people walking past by. I was expecting a huge crowd down below, but i guess not. Prolly coz of the moody rainfall.

It's been 5 days since that evening when you texted me. As much as it was a shock to me, i guess it was bound to happen - given our rocky situation when March began. Since the first day, i realised we went downhill, fight after fight. I know the pain that you're going through but it's too late now, things have changed and i dont think i can go back to how i was before without remembering the bitter words you said to me - out of anger or not. It was unacceptable and i cannot comprehend how little you cared about me when you said all those things. Even if it was out of anger, it came from you. You were conscious enough to say those things, and it took you 3-4 days just to realise how wrong you were.

It may have been 3-4 days, but within those days i have gotten numb, devoid of emotion i had for you. I do not hate you, but the love i used to have has set sail. It's gone now, and to get it back will prove too difficult - if there was a chance of being back together. It may seem too much to ask but please take care of yourself. I know you can. 

It's best that we're out of each other's lives. Maybe with this both of us can breathe easy.

Thank you for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home