Thursday 10 September 2009

u complete me

He said no matter if he was busy or not, he will contact me either by text or phonecall.

He called.

And i wasn't expecting too much from him. Coz all the while, i understood that he must've been tired. But when his voice came into my ears like warm, warm chocolate i finally felt my sadness and loneliness disappear into oblivion, like it wasn't even there in the first place.

OK, in actual truth, despite what people assumed with that they see on my face, i do not seem that horribly sad that i dont hear from him that regularly nowadays. I do feel that little emptiness swelling in my heart like a balloon everyday, but there's nothing i can do but wait for him to contact me. I dont wanna txt him every bloody day saying how i am coz i knw he wont reply. And i want him to concentrate on his training. Thursdays always come soon and Thursdays dont run away from our grasps.

It was like hearing an angel speaking into my ear - cheesy, i know. It was a beautiful, and fun 30 mins i've ever had in my life. He was so curious about how i was doing, and was wondering what else am i gonna say before he ended the conversation. He was awfully sweet - brings tears to my eyes now just recalling it. The talk may have been short, but i'm sure once we see each other words can't truly express how i wld feel when i see him in the flesh.

Ahh.. my very own botak-head. Oh, no wait. Scratch that. He said he chopped his long tresses for a Scofield-cut. *imagines but fails*

Gosh. I can see it now. That impending day. That Friday. Sigh.. He can bet on anything he's got that i'm gonna hug him like nobody's business. Lol.

I do miss him. Terribly terribly miss him. Sigh.

Oh wells. I just gotta be patient. And our project is of no help at all. I can't believe it decides to shut itself down, NOW! OMG me and Tassh are like pulling our hair - or maybe just hers - coz of these bloody codes! I dunno how we're gonna deal with this.. Seriously i dont. And work.. oh, oh work.. Sigh..

Well, take care y'all and God Bless. Can't wait for Hari Raya!!! :D

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home