Wednesday 9 September 2009

heart ze rpattz

Picture Pick-Up: Mad About Madly Insane About Robert Pattinson
Courtesy of WeHeartIt.com

OK, so my attention has been fully diverted when i suddenly thought of said heartthrob. But who doesn't like this juicy hunk of meat, right? I know my niece does. ;) And yes, of couse, i do too. But it's just a tribue. And i know it's a tad bit too much but hey, my blog, my rules, other uh.. peeps' pictures. :x

Well, enjoy!

PS: Sorry to the boys who hate him. Screw you :D























































[End]

I shall now released the scream that i have held too long while hosting, resizing, and filling the pics into this post.

.
.
.
.
.

*screams*

Take care y'all and God Bless

XOXO!

PS: No, it's so not an unhealthy obsession. Just a fan. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home