Monday 27 April 2009

you shall die with MP

(Since the day and time is already shown on every single post i make, i shall begin with the rest that aren't shown. Cheers :])
Weather: Simmering Hot - Use sunscreen!
Craving of the moment: my paycheck!
Music: From Imeem(c) - Taylor Swift * You're not Sorry [Dare i say, it's a beautiful song]
Pictures: Can't upload. Using school computer. Lolz
Now that my problem's done and over with, another new bigger problem has risen and i have no idea how i'm gonna deal with it. it's not like it's a problematic problem, but it's just involving some emotional things in between and it's pressuring me to make decisions for the sake of me and my future, apparently. i know it doesn't sound like a huge problem, but it kindda is to me. i'm not gonna go into detail about it, but will try my hardest to keep it together.

Other than that, coming back to work was daunting. my family sent me to work 1 hr earlier, so i spent time getting myself ready, no rush, and slept the whole 50 mins in the office until 12pm where i officially start work on that day. and it turned out fine, no huge-ass complaints, or problems that i get fired up and freakishly angry over. there were several new faces in the store and i couldn't help but get very curious about them. my friend said i should pretend to be 18 and get close with them. what the heck? lolz

now i'm in class, stuck in it actually, and doing my best to concentrate without flipping through websites and pretend i'm doing something when everyone knows i'm not. Hey! i'm not the only one who's far gone from researching/creating/designing things. but we are doing our best to do as much as we can. not that we wanna spend our time lazing around all day, really. lol. but if my brain did shut down on me, i'll resort to typing a join project with Tassha and hope, harder, for the best. Lolz

til then, keep my statistics climbing! :D

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home