Monday 20 April 2009

mp meets cooky

Day: Monday
Time: 1320
Weather: Dry, Cool
Music: Teacher talking with a thick Indian accent
Craving of the moment: Cadbury with Crunchie (oh
yeah thats the shit)
Pictures: Be thankful it's no longer about me now lol
OK, 20th Apr 2009 mark the beginning of my 19-week torture that is MP-SIP. After a 3hr long of briefing, introductions, grandfather stories - i am serious - and some laughter, i finally realised how grave the situation has become. We can't afford to play around anymore, nor can we afford to lose an important grade this time around. If we do, we gotta repeat another 6 gruelling months of MP-SIP one more freaken time. How cruel is that? But i gotta admit, it's necessary to enforce some rules so that we can be controlled and get serious even when time didn't call for it. We gotta be prepared for the near future, right? Guess this is the first step to become professionals, eventhough we've been trained to be one in our early years. This will definitely cement it into our system, to make it a habit that shall die very very hard.

But the most unfortunate thing for me and Tassha, was the fact that our supervisor was none other than the Course Director of my course. O.M.Freaken. Gawd. It seriously can't get any worst than that. And in the lab, we're the only two sad pathetic souls that got attached to him. Everyone else gets a pretty so-so teacher. But we? Gawd, we get the scariest most strictest supervisor ever. And he'll prolly be hovering around us every step of the way. Which prolly is the best since we needa buck up a tad bit more. I dont wanna slack around anymore than i already had past 2 yrs. LoL.

Other than the nightmare that's beginning to torture me to no end, old problems have risen and i just can't fathom the anger i'm keeping inside me. It's so huge, it's bubbling at the brim. It's nearing my limits and i doubt i can hold it in any longer. I'm afraid it'd ruin me, the person responsible, and everyone else around me. That includes my parents. I told them, mom especially, and she's just as pissed as me. Which is a huge plus for me since she'll be on my side and telling me what to do, and what not to do. Dad, however, is trying to keep a straight face when me and mom knows well enough that he does want my problem to end, like forever. But being the parasite, it can never let go. It's just effing tiresome. (Mind the teensy bit of foul-mouthness)

Nothing much else is happening, other than the fact that i adore my Cooky so much that i get people to text me back so i could use the touchscreen keyboard whenever i turned my lovely phone horizontally. It's da bomb! Hahahaha. Oh and i bought another new Vampire book, called Marked. So far so good, i'm beginning to follow it up since it's almost similar to Twilight. By means of it being serial, comprising of four very lovely-looking books, and being quite the cheap buy.

Take care!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home