Thursday 2 April 2009

read well.

Problems.

everyone must've been hosed down with more than one problem, i'm sure of it, because i have been a victim of 1001 problems myself. but please, if you wanna burden someone with your problem, let me give you one simple IMPORTANT advice:

BE SMART.

not everyone wanna know what you're going through, unless you minimalise it or chop it down into brief descriptions of your misery. or better yet, dont mention it at all until you find a good, comfortable, safe outlet for you to vent out. i am not saying that i dont like listening to problems. i am quite the good listener. you tell me things, i accept them, i analyse them and i question MYSELF whether i should/could answer. when i've come up with an answer and realised it doesn't sound right, i shut my mouth and told myself to respect one's choices, judgement, attitude, and perspectives on said problem.

i admit, i've been mourning more than once on my blog about several repetitive problems, but after ending that LONG, painful bit of my life, my problems have dissipated into nothing but mere "work issues" and politics - as much as i hate them, omg. but anyways, girlfriends, best friends, friends, you can tell me anything you want. tell me larh, dont be afraid.

but YOU, my friend. you and your "on-off girlfriend" issues. O. M. G. i have had enough of hearing you whine and complain to me about her, asking me what to do, my opinions, blah blah BLAH! initially, i was very welcoming to help you. i was concerned, i was worried and i was nice. i told you the general knowledge that ceasing all contact with her was the only way, but did you listen? NO. i can understand you felt so much for her, and you forgave her after spreading out your conditions. but look what happened now.

here you are, texting me to no end, asking me how i am, when i'm starting work, when we can meet up for lunch or whatever, and for what?! to complain more to me? and in my face?! to show me how much you're suffering? what do you want from me then? to comfort you, to coo you, to soothe you, to make you feel better again? dude, i am no longer your girlfriend.

I AM JUST A FRIEND.

do not make me angry at you anymore. i'm over being frustrated whenever you called or texted asking how i am after our break-up. but after awhile, i was finally fine and i was able to look at your face without feeling the need to punch it right in and tell you to get out of my freaken life. and because you felt so comfortable with me being "fine" with you around, you tell me EVERYTHING. i was fine hearing stories of your family, your school, your work, but NOT about you and HER.

YOU AND HER ARE YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

NOT MINE.

NEVER MINE.

so dont mind me being touchy all of a sudden. i've realised what mistakes i have done. however, i've never regretted speaking to you and giving you my opinions. i also told you that i am merely a friend and i should not be held responsible for whatever outcome you get. you know whatever happens happened because of what you choose. if you ever, so help me God, blame ME, you are no longer my friend. if i seem hypocritical to you, screw it. i am being honest. and i do not want to be involved any further into your problems. you've got your family behind you, go ask them. i can only help you so far.

stop hurting yourself and MOVE ON. it's part of life, it makes you learn, it makes you stronger. if you feel like crying, GO CRY FOR ALL I CARE. i did my fair share, so why not? you want to talk to me, talk when you are stable enough and calm enough to share about something OTHER than girl-problems. please, i've washed my hands off you and her.

I'm done ranting.

all my love to my gfs, best friends, friends. :) you still have my listening ear whenever, wherever. just beep me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home