Monday 9 March 2009

i am selfless

Monday, 9th March 2009
Location(s): Starbucks - EastPoint Mall, Ida's House - Simei



Regular Orders: Oreo Cheesecake, Chocolate Cream Chip (Grande), green straw and napkins ;)









At Ida's place. Dily fondling with Ida's E63 ;)





Freaky face she got there lolz





Here it is! Gorgeous lil' thangg ;)



Snapped with my PMS-ing W760i



Believe me, Dil. I think my moody camera gives nicer lighting HAHAHA



Me jokes, love ;) Smooch~!



Hehee~!

*

Friday, 6th March 2009
Location(s): VivoCity, Suntec City, Esplanade



Luncheon at LJS VivoCity



Snapshots in NEL





By the bay. In the evening. With "noize" in the background ;)

















In the loo



In the Suntec City loo (random pic)



My amateurish pics ;)



I be glowing!



Being sanitary is key



Thanks TNS! ;)

- End -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home