Wednesday 28 January 2009

poetic juices

why seek for a helping hand,
when no one comes your way?
why wish for a listening ear,
when no one cares to hear?

why walk for distances to him,
when he couldn't care less about you?
why pray for a miracle to come,
when there's nothing else you could do?

why do we even fall in love,
when we know our hearts will be broken?
why do we even kiss the man,
when we knew to a girl he ran?
Day: Wednesday
Time: 2214
Weather: Cool, Humid
Music: Samsons - Luluh (so lovin' this song)
Craving of the moment: A day of sleep
Pictures: None
so yeah, started the post off with a poem. dunno what came to me but just thought that it's about time my poetic juices started flowing. and i think i have a thing with writing poems that asks questions instead of telling a story like most poems would. but i love it nonetheless. it has "me" in that little prose and i'm proud of it. :)

anyways, i've been working my butt off ever since last Saturday, to cover most of the peeps who took off-days to have reunion dinners with their families or whatever. for 4 straight days i worked and only 1 out of the 4 did i enjoy coming to work. i didn't enjoy it because one: work has become difficult to handle, what with politics, frictions among the sups and the boss... sigh. and two: because customers just don't know how to stay at home and watch tv, rest, or welcome guests who went visiting during Chinese New Year. i mean, seriously, i went for Hari Raya and my family and i never set foot into a shopping mall until we're done visiting. lmao.

but because of work, my sleeping times have gone haywire and i kept dozing off at appropriate times during school. lolz. but i got so restless during my first lesson; i kept shaking, twisting my neck since it aches, shook my legs coz i was cold and kept praying for the time to move faster than a tortoise. time went by so slowly today! grrr!

oh well, at least i treated myself with a new ring to my collection. Chalcedony ring :D but i dont understand how my grandmom and my mom would think it looked pretty on my finger. lolz. all i see is a foggy-looking stone in the middle of my ring. hehe. maybe coz the taste for stones hasn't hit me yet like it had with my granddad, grandmom and mom.

oh and yesterday, after work i had dinner with an ex-junior from my old secondary school. it was late but it was nice :) first time at Seoul Garden. not bad, really. thanks, Ahmad ;)

wooo, i talked too much here. hahah. take care and God bless :)

XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home