Wednesday 19 November 2008

stop worrying, omg!

As much as i said that i love my mom, sometimes i wish she'd stop worrying like i'm a child, like i'm gonna blow up, or like i'm gonna become one heck of a wild girl and start drinking my ass off. Puhleez. Even if i have become free, and feel free, not like i'm gonna go crazy and explode all sorts of rebellion against them. And for crying out loud, i'm 20! I'm not 2 anymore. Jeez.

And here i am thinking that she'd understand if i ever wanna go out with palz in the name of fun. So much for loving her enough that she'd at least let me through. And i bet, when i turn 21, even if i could, traveling to a certain place could never, ever happen. Even if its from my own pocket money, or if i'm traveling alone, or even if its for a few days during my school break. NO chance at all, i'm telling you.

I'm not even crying for peanuts, and she must've thought i've gone depressed over the past few weeks. Jeez, i wasn't even close to crying and she's worried if i had shed one single, measly, pathetic tear. I'm irritated. Agitated to the point that i wanna say SO much to her face to make her understand how much she confines me.

Mom: "Go have a social life!"
<<--- PFFFFTTT! Social life my foot. If she keeps this up, i'm gonna be living a life much more worst than being with an egotistical attitude-challenged man.

Well whatever. Another reason why i love playing online and chatting with my palz across the pond. LOL

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home