Friday 28 August 2009

speech

*claps hands together*

Well, now it's time for some long dreary words to surface since i feel like saying things rather than collecting a bunch of pictures to post and tell the whole world where i took it from, add in some of my thoughts, and then go "Take care and God Bless" and end it with "XOXO!"

Nah, not today.

I dont feel like that all of a sudden. Coz today is pretty different compared to every other day. Dunno what the difference is but i'll just blabber on and on over here. Maybe i might end up saying something very philosophical that gets you thinking back ;)

I wish i didn't go to school, coz one thing: i hear loads of cusses and swearing from most of the chinese boys and that isnt anywhere near comfortable. Coz i accidentally recall what they say and it's as good as saying it out loud. Since i fast, my fast is considered "cancelled". Or something like that. i hate it when that happens. So i'd rather stay at home where my environment is clean as oxygen and i can do whatever i want at home: like write some stories, play CLEAN games (LOL), or do some fb-ing and tweeting. I guess i am that anal when it comes to rules of faith. :s

My supervisor became a pain in my arse hours ago, in the morning no less, and it ruined my mood for awhile. But Tassh, sweet lovely Tassh, dragged me out of class so we could get the book that he suggested to me to get since "my foundation is too weak and bad". -.- wow, he could've just said i was dumb and stupid without indirectly telling me "professionally" from a tutor to a student. really, some people just need to get straight to the point instead of hinting and making us figure you out. -_-

Oh wells.

Pressure. Stress. Overwhelming sense of responsibility. Emotions that gets you going and going, and even when you thought all these are over and done with, you still feel at a loss; helplessness, blindsighted. I hate it when times like that happen to me, especially me. And if the situation is too deep for me to handle, i'd panic and i'd go totally nuts. Beyond nuts, believe me.

Next time i post, there'll be pics :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home