Monday 31 August 2009

take baby steps from me

1wk 1day as of Monday 31/08/09

Counting down the days he's leaving me for National Service. Sighs.. Some gurls tell me that it's not good you find someone who's about to go in/who's already in/or who just left camp. I am anxious coz i was told by those friends who told me the same thing for two years in a row now and i confess, i think i might've been traumatized by them and their share of bitter experiences. It's sad to hear them say that they were left behind by the men they loved the minute they entered camp. Or the other way around: where guys were left behind by their girlfriends once they go off.

I do pray that it won't happen, but so far so good on both sides. We're happy. HAHAH. I do like the times i spend with him; beach, lepak-ing, dinners. They're comfortable, fun, always fulfilling in some way. I seem to find him more fascinating each day. And likewise for him. HAHA. I always tell him new things and he just labelled me his personal wikipedia. -.- I dont know everything.
-Friday Night Out 28/08/09-

Me: Ehhh! Katak(frog)!!! *points to the back and at a frog hopping on the ground*

Him: Yer yer katak.

-Moments later-

Me: *walking side by side and looks around* Ehh.. where the katak eh? Hmm.. I wonder what sound it makes. (at this point i know they CROAK, but for the sake of making him laugh...) *grins* Ribbit-ribbit.

Him: *shocked beyond words and looks at me* aper sak tu? ribbet-ribbet??

Me: HAHAHAHAHA! Bunyi katak per! Ribbit-ribbit! Hehehehe.

Him: OK, dah dah sudah. Nanti i amek tu katak i sumbat dlm mulot u baru tau.

Me: *grins wider* Ribbit-ribbit! HAHAHAH!

Him: LOL *kiss head*

-Returning home that night-

Me: *sees a cockroach not too far from boyfie's shoe and pulls him to the side* Eh, u!

Him: Asal?? *looks around*

Me: *turns and mutters* Ade lipas pat situ.. *points* Tengah makan carrot. o_o

Him: -.- errr...

Me: Serious!!

Him: LOL kk. *kiss head*
HAHAHA. That's just how kecoh we are when we're together. We're bound to make each other laugh and be silly. I like that about himself, and vice versa. I'm not afraid or uncomfortable when i get silly coz i know he will just laugh at me, and then kiss my head. :] Heheh.
-Same night-

Me: What kindda girls do you prefer? Without me in your head, OK?

Him: o_O What you mean? I can't think of my preferences coz you're IN my head.

Me: ... *melted*
LOL. I know it's cheesy but i just wanna say it here, for the sake of reminiscing. LOL.

Anyways, me and Tassh just found out that we might actually extend our stay here in TP to finish up our project. Even our supervisor said the same thing about us and most of the groups here in the lab. Sad but true. :( I hope i'll be here for only 2 weeks, spend it during puase and not Hari Raya. I wanna enjoy my Hari Raya without trying to go around it coz of school or whatnot.

So to everyone, take care and God Bless!

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home