Thursday 27 August 2009

rainy; shiny

"Re-blogged" from Gabby
(I just love her pictures!!!)


Hear him let out the tiniest rawr. :3


I heart creamy biscuits with filling in the middle. YUUMM!!


So close yet so far


A smile a day keeps you smiling away


Dont be afraid to dream big


Even soft plushies would wanna learn, too


Why i love kissing you :)


Found the little kitten yet? ;)


Backyard smooches


GAH!


I hear you squealing, Tassh~ ;)


True that


Poor soldier. LOL


Darth Vader defending himself against a pair of parakeets holding a syringe. -.- LOL



I dunno what she was thinking but that's just insane. :O

[End]

Tassh's E63's blasting out her playlist. The clock on my workstation's ticking by the minutes. Everyone else typing stuffs on their keyboards. Everyone bored out of their minds..

ANYWAYS, yesterday night was amazing. :) Planned the day before that me and boyfie will meet up after we break our fast and head over to ECP for a good dose of seaview and catching up. It was sweet, to me. He was sooo sweet too. :) I loved loved yesterday! Argh, if only we had more time to spend with each other, so i didn't have to worry about what time i needa go home.. :( and i got soooo darn worried that boyfie coughed so hard and kept saying he felt little prickles on his heart. that dont sound good at all. but he said if he told me that he wasn't feeling too good we wouldnt be able to meet up. i felt horrible. :( but he said it's all good. hope he's doing good now, too. and getting enough sleep :)

I'm hoping i'd be able to meet up tomorrow so we could break out fast together :D yay!!!

To everyone, take care and God Bless. It's a cooling weather today! Enjoy ;)

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home