Wednesday 26 August 2009

Glam me up

A picture-packed Tuesday
Location(s): TP, Starbucks


She just got extensions. Prettyyyy :)




Looks like she going emo, but no. She was freezing. Everyone was. LOL




















He bought a cake for her for not coming to dinner with us last Tuesday. LOL


Black Forest Cake. :)


20th October












[End]

I'm not in good spirits today, not too sure why though. And it's not a good sign either. I was supposed to be looking forward to tonight, since i'm meeting the boyfriend for some catching up. I feel sad and scared somehow and that aint right at all. I have no idea where i wanna drag him to, but prolly somewhere near so we can lepak without anyone bothering us. Prolly somewhere cosy too since this week's been windy. Love the winds. LOL

And it took me darn long to post the pics coz of photobucket being very very difficult to me lately. I adjusted the pictures' sizes to medium, which is 320x240, suitable for the size of my site and the loading time, but once i copied the html code and pasted them onto my blogger post editor, it "magically" got maximised into its original size and it pissed the hell outta me. and it didn't happen on just one occasion, many times in fact and it just frustrates me that i cannot continue posting at times. So i succumb to getting them hosted by ImageShack [Click!]. Oh wells..

And i'm getting sleepier every single darn day. I think it's coz i slept too late, woke up early for Sahur, slept after that (which is only 2 hrs) and woke up too early to go to school. Frankly, i am trying to sleep early so that i have at least enough sleep, and when i come to school i wont be sleepy and nodding my head off every 15 mins. It's irritating, and so un-glam :s Oh wells..

To all my Muslim friends, happy fasting! Take this month to forgive, though it is difficult sometimes and on certain occasions, and try not to get pissed since it's clearly not good. :)

Take care and God Bless.

XOXO!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home