Wednesday 24 June 2009

lovelovelove

Picture Pick-Up: Mad About Expressing Love/Longing


Understand this.


True that


Oh if only..






L.O.L


To Ida :)


GAHHH!!!



Beware..










HAH!








Everyday. :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A little extra for my friends who are loyal followers of Twilight! :]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta-da!!! :D



The Cullen family in the New Moon Calender ;) Heart them so!!!! *screams*

-The End-

So yes, i havent been updating as regularly as i used to. Not only coz school got the better of me, but The Sims 3 as well! :D I finally have it in my possession and boy, i soooo enjoy it! HAHA. It's like i'm taking care of little children and watch them grow into better people. Besides watching them learn new skills, drive a car, run from building to building, and woohoo-ing almost everyone (-.-) The Sims 3 is an awesome buy and i did not regret my $56.90 worth of ka-ching!

HAHA. Yes yes, it's costly. But it's worth it. Trust me ;)

To all my pals, enjoy what's left of the clean air in Singapore coz now the H1N1 cases are tallied at a whopping 194.

Take care of yourself, be responsible, and God Bless. :)

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home