Friday 12 June 2009

hearts

Picture Pick-up: Mad About Love/Missing You
Courtesy of Photobucket.com &
Warning: What i write here are MY lines, MY thoughts. Please respect what i say here, and if you got a problem, screw you.

Enjoy! :)


If it were so easy to believe..


Neither of us would succumb to petty arguments,


and bitter partings..


Being together was like seeing the world as a whole..


where being apart from you made me wanna dig a big hole


Making me leave small notes all about


Making me wanna run up to you, jump on you, and hug you real tight


Making me leave signs to show much you mean to me


Making me ache everytime you're away


Making me remember the times we were happy


Wishing i could hold your long fingers once again


read romantic books ten times over



stay wondering whether you were thinking about me too


listen to the same damn sad song every now and then


scribble on my notepad day in and day out


vandalise the sands showing how much i miss you so


annoy my MSN-mates 24/7


flood my blog with cheesy lines


day-dreaming of the day we could sit in my car,


having fun, gazing into each other's eyes


just sitting beside you makes me feel so good inside


you make me care about nothing in the world


but you and you alone


I wish under the blue skies that we'll always be together


until i surprise you one day with a note in your mug


or a visit while you're out, so i could give you a kiss and a hug


With our hair caught in the wind, i'd grab your face and kiss you


let our toes sink into the sand; let me gaze dreamily at you


Let me smile with all my might, as i embrace you all day..
all night.

I wonder myself why i wrote a post like this, and written captions like those. Did it bother you in some way? HAHA. Well, it kindda bothered me a little bit. But in a good way, thank God. And i had boyfie in my mind the whole time i was writing this and putting in the pictures together. So it's all good.

I hope y'all loved looking at these pictures, because i know for sure that i loved them all. Is why i showcased them here! :) I guess y'all can say this is a tribute to my boyfie. I'm not obsessed, but i'm truly thankful for him. Too bad he can't see my blog though, even tho i wanted to give him the link. HAHA. One day, i'll let him see ;)

So to all my gurlfrens out there, take good care of your dude. HAHA! And to all the dudes i know and care about: Man, take extra care of your gurl :)

Take care and God Bless!

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home