Monday 15 June 2009

cheese anyone?

As i breathed in the scent of the sea,
felt the gentle caress of the wind,
tasted the salty waves,
grabbed hold a fistful of coarse sand,
I think of you.

As i inhaled the musky smell of flora,
fingered the smooth surfaces of green grass,
smiled upon the happy birds that flew above me,
listened to that faraway waterfall,
I think of you.

As i sat atop the peak of a rock surface,
and gazed upon the city lights,
listened to the quiet murmur of engines,
remembering the happiest moments i ever had,
I think of you.

As i hold you close to me,
feeling your warmth surround me,
knowing well that you'll always love me,
comforted that you'll always protect me,
I fell deeply,
so deeply in love with you.

Because i think,
think,
and think about you,
I realised i'm in love with you.

Because i'm in love with you,
I think,
think,
and think about you
and only you.

- End -
(Copyrighted. Please do not claim as yours.)

Eeeekkkk!!!! Help me, Momma! This is too cheesy!!!!!!! O..M..G!

But back to the drawing board :p, holiday's coming to a close so i hope all my TP peeps enjoyed their 2 weeks! We finally got the much-needed rest we deserved, so dont waste it! Have as much fun before the present and future become your past without you even noticing it.

:) Take care and God Bless!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home