Monday 24 November 2008

whore with a capital H

OK, picture this if you will;

A girl with brunette hair, bangs covering her wide 5-finger forehead, long flowing black skirt, white tank top, and light make-up, walks up to stage, grabs the microphone and opens her mouth.

"May I present you, the noobie cam-whore of the month..."



[I look different here, dont i? Admit it! xD]



[Hair-do: Naturally done
Colour: Fantastic
Mouth: Perfect 10 pout xD]







[My ultimate fave! :) ]



[This is as far as i can be to being ghetto. lol]



[Classroom moments.]



[Flattered by the photographer's awsm angle and idea ;) ]

~ End of picturing ~

xD that was awfully random, i know. but after reading 3 posts-full of Tassha's blog plagued with gorgeous, smexxy pictures of herself, i felt oh-so compelled to do the same. only thing is, my pictures tend to come out as amateurish and fugly. (Note: i do not say F but i just wanna note how ugly it is. lmao)

Anywhos, these pictures are just rotting away in a lil folder of mine on my desktop so i thought i'd like to post them up. least, now, there's some useful purpose for em, right? and yeh, i gotta admit, as much as i coloured my text, added awfully snappy and 'funny-as-hell' (Note: I made a huge effort to be funny on my blog, y'know!) comments, it still bores me to death that my blog has gone bare without pictures to spice it all up. i feel like my blog's naked without em. LoL
Music of the moment: Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne ; Let it Rock
Mood while listening: BOOGIE Y'ALL!!!! *prance prance* xD Love this song~
Volume: MAXIMUM :)
Hearing: In the brink of deafness
Oh and when i got home, told my mom that i forgot to buy her groceries [Coz i was too busy thinking about sending texts to.. somewhere ;) ], and walked towards my room...

only to be thrown back, yes, THROWN BACK, by my own friggin' door. Coz my mom hung a maroon-coloured curtain outside, so you can hardly tell if the door's open or closed. And somehow, thinking that my sister wasn't home, i just walked straight into my closed door, throwing my lil self back and - after registering what just happened in 1 second - started roaring with laughter. Even thinking about it now made me grin and chuckle. It was awfully funny! think if i recorded it on video, everyone else would laugh along with me. xD

Alrighty, that's all i guess. Must, MUST, finish my article by tonight! or my editor will have my throat and blood sprawled on the pages of faculty's magazine. *gasps*

Oops.

Take care y'all~

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home