Wednesday 29 July 2009

Love is in the air~

Picture Pick-Up: Mad About All Things Sweet & Cute
Courtesy of WeHeartIt.com
















[Fin]

I just blogged about these pictures coz i thought they were pretty and sweet and cute and it touched my heart a little bit. And also coz i texted boyfie and i had a ball of a time laughing at his messages. However, it turned out to be a discussion where he declared to me, twice, that he will not return to his old habit - which i shall not disclose right here. Of course, i am glad that he said those things to me and it's not like i dont trust him at all. I was worried that he might miss the feeling of it, but it'll be harder on me to think that i am not worthy enough to make him keep it up. He teased me about it before, and maybe coz he thought i was joking as well but it came to a point where i got serious and told him the truth about my feelings. That i am not going to let him get back to his old ways again.

It'll actually kill me, really.

Oookayy.. Take care and God Bless! :) LOL

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home