Monday 20 July 2009

Upsetting

Picture Pick-Up: I'm Just Plain Mad About 'Em
Courtesy of WeHeartIt.com






Oh, how saddened i am they are no longer together.. :(




Sexy ;)


Total cuteness!


Moulin Rouge; the best romantic movie hands down!


Genius

-End-

-Cam-whoring in lab-


Tassh catching up with her usual mates on MSN


And then here i come bugging her to no end :D








See that oddly-looking thing she's holding? With that crooked end? That's what used to be the stick of a lollipop. o.o..


Seemingly shocked.

-End-

Current status in school: Utter crunch-time.

We've got less than 5 weeks til we're to hand the project up for judging and grading. And not to mention me having quite the emotional weekend which i did not see coming. Apparently, the day boyfie was unable to fetch me from work, is the very day God bestowed upon me a very disheartening event. Sigh.. It totally stripped motivation from me and i lost so much heart when i was working. I kept texting boyfie so he could cheer me up, which he did, but i prayed to God to make him see me or vice versa - coz i've never wanted to see him so much like how i did that Saturday night. He thought i was upset with him, but i'm not obliged to do such a thing.

So the whole matter replayed in my head the whole of Saturday night until Sunday afternoon. I totally, completely lost my mood, and drove like a zombie. I felt nothing - practically numb inside. Then boyfie texted me that evening and immediately asked if i'm all right. I told him the truth and said i was still upset. And throughout the night we texted until i ended up laughing to myself. Heh, he gots amazing powers like that :)

Anyways, the end of July is near, and the fasting month is coming soon! Shall put work on temporary hold - for like 1 mth and few weeks prolly, and then get back to work :D

Take care y'all and God Bless!

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home